- Selling prices and shipping charges-A. The selling prices of the goods themselves are presented without tax and shipping costs. Tax and Shipping costs will be added to the cart for view prior to confirming checkout.
B. Base shipping charges are applied per region. USA has a $7 shipping charge, Europe a $9 Shipping charge, and purchases made from within Japan have a $5 shipping charge.
- Timing and means of paying the charges- Purchases may be made via credit card or Paypal through the Square or Paypal app respectively. Once an order has been placed, it will be queued in order of request received and be sent no later than one week after placing the order. If, for whatever reason, this timeline is not able to be met, a notification will be sent to the customer.
- Time at which the goods will be delivered- Customers can expect deliveries to take between 1 to 3 weeks if residing outside of Japan, and 2 to 5 days if living within Japan.
- Information about the withdrawal or cancellation of an offer for a sales transaction for the goods- If a customer wishes to withdraw or cancel an order after it has been placed, they must send an email to YugenINTL@gmail.com, stating the date the order was placed and the issue requiring a refund and the matter will be resolved promptly.
- Name, address, and telephone number of the business operator- Mario Smith-Mena, 4-16-2 Ikebukuro, Tokyo-To, Japan 170-0014, 080-4724-0425
- If there are charges other than the selling price or shipping charges which purchasers should pay, their details and amounts- There is a 8% sales tax on every item that is collected by the Japanese Government annually.